Return to Website

The Mike Love Fan Club

Welcome to The Mike Love Fan Club Message Board! The Mike Love Fan Club reserves the right to delete offensive posts.

The Mike Love Fan Club
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dream

Mike, I have admired you and the guys since I was 8 years old. I have gotten to see you, in concert, only once. I served, in the Armed forces, most of my life. I have had a very fulfilled and exciting life. I am now getting ready to turn 61 yo. I have accomplished most of my dreams, goals, etc, except one. I have, more than anything in life, wanted to sing with you. Crazy I know but, that's the only dream I have left to fill. Keep singing the songs I have loved for so many years Mike.

What are you listening to right now? Surfin USA

Re: Dream

Gary Charles
Mike, I have admired you and the guys since I was 8 years old. I have gotten to see you, in concert, only once. I served, in the Armed forces, most of my life. I have had a very fulfilled and exciting life. I am now getting ready to turn 61 yo. I have accomplished most of my dreams, goals, etc, except one. I have, more than anything in life, wanted to sing with you. Crazy I know but, that's the only dream I have left to fill. Keep singing the songs I have loved for so many years Mike.
You and the band were instumental in me feeling at home while I was in the military. I always had an 8 track, casette, or CD player to keep listening to your music. From Vietnam to Korea and many places between. thanks to all of you for enrichening my life through the years, by listening to your songs. I LOVE YOU GUYS!

What are you listening to right now? Little Deuce Coupe