​​​​​​​

MESSAGE BOARD

THE CHALLENGE COMMUNITY, ON-LINE!

FRIENDLY ASSISTANCE AND ENCOURAGEMENT AVAILABLE FOR CHALLENGERS OLD AND NEW,

FROM FRIENDLY AND ENCOURAGING CHALLENGERS, NEW AND OLD

PLEASE USE YOUR OWN NAME WHEN POSTING. THANK YOU!

Download route sheets, admin forms, event documents here

Any queries? Email the coordinators  Sue, Ali & Mick at tgochallenge@gmail.com 

The TGO Challenge Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A Caol Ila toast to all our friends

To all our friends on Challenge 2012: On Thursday night we will fill our glasses with a rather fine Caol Ila malt and raise a toast to you all for a safe, enjoyable and rewarding journey across Scotland. Lets hope that the weather holds up this year!! We, unfortunately, did not gain places from the standby list, so we will have to be satisfied with a very wet Dartmoor, instead!

Love and kisses to all, Stuart & Maria

Re: A Caol Ila toast to all our friends

We will miss you two this year!

Dartmoor? Weren't you going to walk the CWT?

Ten years, eh?

It doesn't seem that long! It's a shame you couldn't be with us to celebrate. We'll raise a glass at Callater Lodge.

no spooning as well as no croydon then! very best wishes to you both.

Hi Maria & Stuart
Really disappointed that we won't see you this year at Callater. Won't be quite the same and who will use your bed I wonder??? Glad that Alan will make it and hope to see as many Challangers as possible after so many had to miss last year. There may be a glass of malt available ;0) You all have a safe trip and I have started planning next years trip already. ( If I get on) Still snow on the high tops last Saturday so good luck to you all.

Mrs T & Bill

Great to hear the Callater tradition continues to flourish- hope things going well for you Jeannette. Not Challenging this year- still on "sabbatical"- but hope to see you,Bill, Stuart and Maria next year.

Thanks Stuart and Maria, I think you have a better forecast for Dartmoor than we do for Scotland,
Russ

Happy Aniversary Stuart & Maria
Adrian & I will raise a glass to you both at madi's party on Saturday.

Ali

Thank you for your kind wishes. You will both be missed!

Emma