Le Niche Message Forum

Welcome to my forum. Feel free to post a message.

Le Niche Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Sister Act - The Musical Soundtrack
Sister Act - The Musical Soundtrack > http://is.gd/BQuyTG Sister Act - The Musical Soundtrack b92c5eb40e TJ, Joey, and Pablo discuss how they will do this ("Lady in the Long Black Dress"). For the entire firs...
Views: 88   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 23, 2016 9:32pm
by divikar
Mr Rodger Tutt, IF YOU GO TO HELL
If you go to hell, you will learn that it is even worse than being burned in actual fire. Fire was as close as Jesus could come to describing hell in a way you could understand even partially. You cannot understand here and now because you do not grasp how unuttera...
Views: 243   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 8, 2008 4:35pm
by Gary The Crusade...
Views: 250   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 1, 2008 10:03am
by Gary The Crusade...
A Conversation with a Universalist,...
is like reading Rodger Tutts S-P-A-M on every Message Board he makes posts, he never makes true reply's, he just repeats the same things over and over. Please read over his many REPEATED messages. Mr Rodger Tutt, the universalist is more concerned with converting...
Views: 267   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 1, 2008 10:01am
by Gary The Crusade...
If you really want to read what Rodger Tutt believes check out one of his forums:
Walk Away from Fundamentalism http://forum1.aimoo.com/walkaway
Views: 263   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 1, 2008 10:00am
by Gary The Crusade...
God Invites You To Trust His Son And Be Saved!
Don't Delay – No Time to Lose! II Corinthians 6:2 – "For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succored thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation." You are privileged to...
Views: 255   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 1, 2008 9:59am
by Gary The Crusade...
WHERE WILL YOU SPEND ETERNITY
Man's Problem: SIN "For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God."(Romans 3:23). "For the wages of sin is death........." (Romans 6:23). "....all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth." (Revelation 21:8). God's Provision: THE C...
Views: 225   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 1, 2008 9:57am
by Gary The Crusade...
Is Rodger Tutt, An Angel of Light?
The apostle Paul met in his day those who were doing the deceptive work of Satan. They sowed his poisonous darnel and demonstrated that they were the children of the wicked one. Notice how he desdcribed them to the Corinthians: "For such are false apostles, deceitful...
Views: 246   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 10, 2007 6:09pm
by The Crusader
to any visitor to this forum
We humans do share one thing in common with robots and that is causality. Everything we do, and every choice we make is the product of a cause. It is absolutely impossible to choose what we do not prefer. The fact that we choose it demonstrates that we prefer it....
Views: 314   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 6, 2007 12:55am
by The Crusader
A loving God would NEVER send ME to Hell...would He?
This is a good question, one that almost everyone asks at some point. But this question, while sincere, is fundamentally flawed because it fails to see “both sides of the coin.” On the one side, we have the love of a creator God who does not want to s...
Views: 284   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 19, 2007 3:30pm
by Rev. Marguerite ...
So much suffering is caused by the horrific false doctrine of "eternal torment"
Regarding arguments against the Bible teaching universal salvation, see http://www.tentmaker.org/books/BibleThreateningsExplained.html Any hell that anyone will experience the Bible calls "kolasis eonian," which means age-during corrective chastisement. http://www...
Views: 388   Replies: 4
Last Post: Apr 17, 2007 2:08pm
by Gary The Crusade...
Every day from now on, here is what will happen, without failure
HERE’S WHAT’S GOING TO HAPPEN NOW Based on my experience of posting on many hundreds of forums, here's what's going to happen now. The people who want to keep believing that the Bible proves that everyone deserves to suffer forever in hell just beca...
Views: 240   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 10, 2007 9:41pm
by Gary The Crusade...
Hello Roger
Hello Roger: I've been following your posts, and you make some interesting points. I have to point out that I noticed that you are posting mainly form posts, and not answering those who speak to you-two way- conversationally. I want to mention that I will ev...
Views: 252   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 10, 2007 9:23pm
by Parson Marguerit...
Here's what's really going to happen now
HERE’S WHAT’S GOING TO HAPPEN NOW Based on my experience of posting on many hundreds of forums, here's what's going to happen now. The people who want to keep believing that the Bible proves that everyone deserves to suffer forever in hell just beca...
Views: 245   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 4, 2007 1:34pm
by The Crusader
Here's what's really going to happen now
Views: 236   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 4, 2007 1:33pm
by The Crusader
Rodger Tutt's - SAME OLD HOG WASH - Here's what's really going to happen now
Rodger Tutt, will post the same messages listed below over and over. MY TESTIMONY HIS ACHIEVEMENT ARE WE by James Coram Here's what's going to happen now what I wish I had known during my youth irrefutable proof that ANY literally translated Bible te...
Views: 272   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 26, 2007 9:36pm
by The Crusader
what I wish I had known during my youth
My name is Rodger Tutt. I am 68 years old. I could have avoided a horrific twelve year nervous breakdown had I known as a youth about the following information concerning what a correctly (literally, not interpretively) translated Bible teaches You can access my w...
Views: 240   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 26, 2007 9:34pm
by The Crusader
MY TESTIMONY
MY TESTIMONY The idea that God lets any creature suffer endlessly has caused me more suffering than all other problems of my life combined. By the time I had reached the mission field I had hoped to have found a satisfactory answer that would justify God allowing th...
Views: 248   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 26, 2007 9:31pm
by The Crusader
j
Joe
BitTorrent Multi-Search engine?
Anyone here use Torrents? I found this multi-search engine for Torrents. I thought you guys might be interested? Click Here: TorrentPond.com URL: http://www.torrentpond.com/
Views: 303   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 19, 2006 6:05pm
by Joe
Free Forum powered by Bravenet