Return to Website

BEST DAMN SPORTS SHOW PERIOD!

What did you think of the televised show on March 22, 2007, on Fox Sports Net's "Best Damn Sports Show Period!" ? Comments on the three world title bouts? Your comments will be automatically posted.

BEST DAMN SPORTS SHOW PERIOD!
Start a New Topic 
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
t
TD
Fox's Telecast
One, I wish Bernie would get a clue about "TV being a medium that is seldom well done"...what "media" does Bernie think is well done? Two, Fox's broadcasters did slant their commentary to the benefit of Holm. Very typical, "be nice to the host" ( new mex promoter...
Views: 525   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 27, 2007 8:30am
by TD
Unlock Acer P610 Rar
Unlock Acer P610 Rar > http://tinyurl.com/nm4deq4 Unlock Acer P610 Rar, eurotic tv anna video 97ffa81d91 =======> DM 600. =====> OTHER. (FID 1281) img (unlock)Garmin Roads of Russia TOPO 6.12 (FID 1281) img...
Views: 489   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 16, 2014 12:25am
by petitlati
Winstrol on sale
BuyWinstrolEurope team is here to transform your body! - Shipping from EU only to Europe - NO MINIMUM on any order, advices and cycle management - wide range of genuine top quality anabolic steroids and performance enhancers - great prices, fast and reliable ship...
Views: 244   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 21, 2011 9:30am
by Winsbody
j
jobee
attack-were you there?
http://com4.runboard.com/bcoventryalternativeforums.f6 also--general chat at coventry alternative forums cut and paste
Views: 332   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 2, 2009 5:29am
by jobee
g
George
Mahfood vs. Sanders
Just finished watching Mary Jo Sanders vs. Valarie Mahfood tonight. It was a pretty one-sided fight with Sanders landing my head shots. But I do give it to Valerie for going the distants with Mary Jo. If you don't have a lot of speed she should concentrate on brut...
Views: 542   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 3, 2007 1:51pm
by Longjab
Comments about card
WBAN has opened up a comments area for boxing fans to post their comments about this card that took place on March 22, 2007.
Views: 1433   Replies: 19
Last Post: Apr 3, 2007 1:47pm
by Longjab
Best Damm Sports Show
Where does Bernie McCoy get off saying what he did about Mia St.john! Mia has a fight record of 43-8-2 with (18 ko's). None of those fighters that fought that night will ever put together such a record. How many times has Bernie McCoy steped into the ring. Also John...
Views: 675   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 26, 2007 2:57pm
by Disgusted
j
John
Comments on Card
I wish I could comment on the Holms fight but I was asleep, since I live outside NYC and have to get up at 5:00 AM. Loved the well boxed Luna vs Jeffries match. ARE THEY GOING TO REPEAT THIS BROADCAST?? No, of course not.
Views: 562   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 26, 2007 6:27am
by John
Lisa Brown
Just wanted to say that watching Lisa Brown, and knowing that she started boxing at 30, gave me hope that I will be able to fight again. She's an amazing fighter, regardless her age. Thank you Lisa for giving me hope!
Views: 632   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 25, 2007 10:15am
by Alice Yauger
g
Greg
Poor Broadcasting
The boxing event was great, but if your going to show it on TV please show the whole thing. I know they say leave the best for last, but don't take it off the air before it's over.
Views: 654   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 25, 2007 9:25am
by Greg
Local
Why doesn't Ms. Holm ever travel to fight?
Views: 568   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 25, 2007 4:17am
by George
j
joe
March 22 fight show
Great fights!! Hope to see more evenly matched females get TV coverage. They deserve it.
Views: 635   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 24, 2007 6:28pm
by Julius May
g
George
How about another all women's card??
In a few months Del Hoya/Folyd fight is coming up. I suggest a month after that have another all female boxing card, have it in Atlantic City.
Views: 616   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 24, 2007 4:50am
by George
Holm vs. Saccurato
Unbalanced coverage of Holly Holm and Ann Saccurato personal histories by Fox sportscasters – a lovefest for Holm – Mia St. John’s ring knowledge under-utilized – Saccurato was robbed, image of female boxing damaged.
Views: 669   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 24, 2007 4:45am
by George
g
George
Comments
It's was a pretty good card. Jefferies and Luna could of been a draw, but from my prospective the judges made the right decision. Chavez was a little timid compared to Brown. If she ever wants her title back she needs to step up her game. Saccurato could of put more...
Views: 778   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 24, 2007 12:30am
by Brian
d
Dan
Holly Holms fight
This is short and to the point. FSN switch the coverage to suns basketball highlights during the last three rounds of the Holms fight. Watch the hole show to see Holly and missed the last three rounds of a close fight. Had to hear about the out come of the local ne...
Views: 1175   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 23, 2007 10:07pm
by Rob Waxman
Two Out Of Three Aint Bad
Jeffries/Luna put on a great fight. It was so close. Non-stop action. Chavez seemed slow with very few real skills. If Brown had been even busier, it would have been even worse for Chavez. Disappointing. Holm/Saccarato was the fight of the night. Toe to toe action fo...
Views: 603   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 23, 2007 10:03pm
by Rob Waxman
g
Greg
Th best show ever in womens boxing.
Hi , I thing it was a great show put on by Rick Kulis and I thing they should do more televised womens fights on Fox Sports Net's "Best ****ed Sports Show Period and I think Holly Holm is great boxer winning six titles
Views: 642   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 23, 2007 9:51pm
by Greg
Destiny
I think the Destiny card in New Mexico was excellent for the cause of legitimizing women's boxing. The fact that the scores appeared skewed towards the home girl in Holms/Saccurato is more a consequence of boxing in general and the problems within promoting this spo...
Views: 673   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 23, 2007 9:31pm
by Patricia Butaud
Holm - Saccurato fight
I couldn't agree more that the fight was a lot closer than the judges' scorecards indicated. The recent Marquez-Barrera bout came to my mind as soon as the scores were announced. That Marquez won by those judges' lopsided scores was a joke. A case for a Barrera win...
Views: 639   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 23, 2007 5:48pm
by kz
t
Terry
Female boxing show on Best ****ed Sports Show
I watched the entire show and I think it was a very successful showing from all the females. All 3 fights were very entertaining. I hope other networks will see this and see that female boxing is something that should be looked at very seriously. Holly Holms should b...
Views: 797   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 23, 2007 11:56am
by Terry
f
Frank
Re: Very Good Action last night.
I saw the entire program...excellent women, well trained and very good at thinking while delivering the defenses and offenses. I thought Jeffries sqeaked out her win. Lisa Brown seemed slow to me, but Chavez came around alittle too late and seemed like she was afraid...
Views: 742   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 23, 2007 9:07am
by Frank
Free Forum powered by Bravenet