Start a New Topic 
1 2
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
No Subject
brendan o gara you dont know who i am but i know where you live. you say anything else about seán nyhan and ill kick them googly eyes out the back of your head ya little knacker. alright? dont say i didnt warn you. and stop writing stuff on this site ya queer...
Views: 73   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 7, 2000 10:20am
by Anonymous
my predictions for 2001
ok the following are my predictions for next year: 1. the stone roses reform and embark on a money spinning world tour 2. britney spears has a sex change 3. so does h from steps 4. westlife write a song(!). kian and the big gay one die in the process due to the s...
Views: 62   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 7, 2000 10:43am
by richie edwards
b
Bogman
I am gonna flog sean,No,sorry,Im in 5th year
Bring it on sean any1 got dirt on sean nyhan? write to me,or write to him at: sean5000@another.com --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:brendan o gara you dont know who i am but i know where you live. you say anything else about seán nyhan...
Views: 57   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 9, 2000 2:19am
by Bogman
b
Bogman
Re: my predictions for 2001
Every1 is gonna die, Except me, Ill live forever. It wont be boring cos im gonna keep sean nyhan alive and bate him forever. If any1 knows where I live write to me and ill have a fight with u over the Internet (by E-mail) Manchester UTD all die in a plane crash...
Views: 67   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 9, 2000 2:26am
by Bogman
so you know about my 4 penis' then?
did you know that when you spell freak backwards its kaerf, which when translated into slovakian and then into russian means "lord, our light"?well, now you do. and did you know that when you spell radio backwards its oidar which when spelt backwards, is radio.to the...
Views: 52   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 9, 2000 2:38am
by sikobitch
Re:My predicitions for 2001
1. Britney Spears is gonna have a baby and still say that shes a virgin, 2. Every1 is gonna die except for me and freak fm Man utd r gonna die in a plane crash, Liverpool r gonna rule until they die 3. Eric Daly is not gonna put petrol in if u ask for diesal!!...
Views: 61   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 9, 2000 9:34pm
by I got this addre...
i never realised how you felt about me...
i feel so honoured. someone has actually offered to kill my friends if they don't thank me. oh, how i appreciate it.thanx bogman, i'll see you in church --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:1. Britney Spears is gonna have a baby and still say th...
Views: 59   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 12, 2000 12:30pm
by sikobitch
Re: I am gonna flog sean,No,sorry,Im in 5th year
no you're a first year, and now you're dead. watch your back ya little prick --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Bring it on sean any1 got dirt on sean nyhan? write to me,or write to him at: sean5000@another.com --- --- --- --- --- --- --...
Last Post: Dec 12, 2000 2:14pm
by Anonymous
b
Bogman
Ur welcome
I shall see u in church Ur welcome Did they thank u? Write to my address telling me if they did/not thank u Bogman --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:i feel so honoured. someone has actually offered to kill my friends if they don't thank me....
Views: 50   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 13, 2000 1:39pm
by Bogman
6 ways to beat poverty
1.If you like upper-class living in your social life,1 way to get a classy suit isto go to afunreal wait until it's over ,then dig up the body remove the suit and(if your dog is hungry bring him along and let him have a 3 course meal,head,toes and legs)now you have...
Last Post: Dec 13, 2000 2:39pm
by I am poor
Re: 6 ways to beat poverty
what if u dont have a dog? or already have a suit? --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:1.If you like upper-class living in your social life,1 way to get a classy suit isto go to afunreal wait until it's over ,then dig up the body remove the suit a...
Views: 55   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 14, 2000 5:26pm
by Anonymous
b
Bogman
Question? Please Answer
Hey, Is this site about freak fm and music or sean nyhan To the dj's of freak fm: just delete his and shit messages in the guestbook PLEASE there (i dont know who) really pissing me off please send em mail asking them to stop
Views: 60   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 15, 2000 5:02pm
by Bogman
Re: Question? Please Answer
Bogman, it is u that keeps bringing up Sean Nyhan on this feckin website so i duno what ur on about. And in reply 2 ur e-mail, just cos i know where u live does not mean that i am stalking u. I have better things to do than stalk first years, like going to the pub an...
Views: 54   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 18, 2000 6:44am
by the crack whore
b
Bogman
To the crack whore
Hey crack whore, who the fuck is this radiohead guy? ill send u an e-mail and watch out for more e-mail's from some midges in primary school
Views: 64   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 18, 2000 4:24pm
by Bogman
Re: To the crack whore
U give my e-mail to anyone else and u will fucking die. I'll give ur fone number to every fuckhead i know and u will be plagued. And i fucking mean it u stupid fuckface. Oh shit what was ur no. again???? 0868938323 was it???? Never underestimate the power of the crac...
Views: 53   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 20, 2000 5:12am
by The crack whore
Nepal
Hey Smiley, I was gonna e-mail ya cept i deleted ur msg and couldn't remember ur address. Anyway c ya when i get back from Nepal, if i don't die on the maiden voyage of 'Titanic Airways' I'll be sure and bring back something deadly. Ooops, been there and back already...
Views: 58   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 20, 2000 5:16am
by The crack whore
BOGMAN and all his gayness
I must say ur doing a good job of hiding ur gayness. ie. walking down the street looking very cosy with Sharon Buckley. Good coverup in all fairness 2 ya.
Views: 62   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 20, 2000 6:15pm
by The Crack Whore
Re: Re: To the crack whore
Fuck u crack whore Give out my number,i dont care And no sorry,im not gay If any1 rings me theyll only be waisting their credit hahahahahahahaha --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:U give my e-mail to anyone else and u will fucking die. I'll...
Views: 43   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 21, 2000 8:18am
by Anonymous
m
me
Re: Re: Re: To the crack whore
Fuck u 2 Anonymous. Leave the Crack Whore alone --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Fuck u crack whore Give out my number,i dont care And no sorry,im not gay If any1 rings me theyll only be waisting their credit hahahahahahahaha --- ---...
Views: 38   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 21, 2000 5:56pm
by me
m
me
my last forum msg
I just realised that in my last msg i never chenged the crack whore's e-mail address 2 mine so sorry if u got any shitty e-mails. Although ur probably used to it by now considering the amount of first years annoying ya! cya later, 'roy'
Views: 46   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 24, 2000 8:13am
by me
Re: Re: 6 ways to beat poverty
If your poor you can't afford a suit or dog food
Views: 43   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 7, 2001 8:11am
by I am poor
b
Bogman
Re: Re: To the crack whore
C'mon give out my fucking number, just remember i know where u live and ur number 2 fuck u crack whore and stop mocking 1st years i bet when ye went into 1st year ye probably got kicked around the place i would have seen that --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---...
Views: 41   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 11, 2001 4:17pm
by Bogman
Re: Re: Re: To the crack whore
The Crack Whore is no more. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:C'mon give out my fucking number, just remember i know where u live and ur number 2 fuck u crack whore and stop mocking 1st years i bet when ye went into 1st year ye probably go...
Last Post: Jan 12, 2001 4:28am
by The All Knowing ...
The crack whore is lesbian
she really is i can see her now she's coming all over her computer it's true she is also a slut
Last Post: Jan 15, 2001 5:11pm
by Fuck off
Re: The crack whore is lesbian
Please Lord, this boy/girl who/whatever they are, needs Jesus. Please rid him of these demons.
Last Post: Jan 16, 2001 8:36am
by The Crack Whore
k
Kedzz
A sad announcement
It is my sad duty to inform my fellow Freak FM Fans that 105.2 is no longer in sevice.The Fuckin' D.O.C have managed to block out freak 105.2.,and now we're being forced to listen to a bunch of english fags spew over IRISH airwaves.I demand justice for mine and your...
Views: 65   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 21, 2001 4:06pm
by Kedzz
s
Smiley
Re: A sad announcement
Yes... What has happened to Freak? It all a mess really.... Thinking of closing down soon.... Who knows Peace out --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:It is my sad duty to inform my fellow Freak FM Fans that 105.2 is no longer in sevice.The Fucki...
Views: 55   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 22, 2001 6:09pm
by Smiley
b
Bogman
Re: Re: A sad announcement
dont close down --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Yes... What has happened to Freak? It all a mess really.... Thinking of closing down soon.... Who knows Peace out --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:It is my sad duty to info...
Last Post: Jan 23, 2001 3:00pm
by Bogman
t
tech
Correction to 'North Co.Cork pirate bandscan'
Happiness are exactly on-channel 105.8 now (not 105.85)
Views: 53   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 24, 2001 7:52am
by tech
k
Kedzz
Re: Re: A sad announcement
Smiley,Bogboy I want to make a statement I want freak fm to stay open.So Smiley I am gonna start a poll:Should freak stay up or close?E-Mail me your vote at hatwomey@eircom.net NOW!You have just 1 week before I close it!And Smiley,if the vote is Yes you should stay...
Last Post: Jan 24, 2001 2:02pm
by Kedzz
s
Smiley
No Subject
Ok, Is the site any faster since the move to Eircom webspace.....??? + I want everyone to join in the Poll below... I`ll be interested in the results...
Views: 67   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 25, 2001 7:53pm
by Smiley
c
ché
No Subject
i belive i know how to save freak fm- overthrow the government and invade the north. the british govenment will instantly back down when faced with the prospect of doing battle with the almighty ME, and will stop broadcastingon 105.2 alls i needs is a dozen stout m...
Last Post: Jan 26, 2001 3:15pm
by ché
b
Bogman
Re: No Subject
Hey, I will go up the north with u and i got rope too is any1 else coming to kick some "british" ass? --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:i belive i know how to save freak fm- overthrow the government and invade the north. the british govenment w...
Views: 70   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 27, 2001 6:49am
by Bogman
k
Kedzz
Re: Re: No Subject
alright bogman2k,che.well done on your efforts!I got 59 votes ALL SAYING YES.I informed Smiley but he hasn't replied(yet).ALSO i GOT ROPE & 17 guys willing to invade 'Narthan Island'.1 last thing:Keep your votes coming! --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Reply...
Views: 64   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 27, 2001 2:03pm
by Kedzz
Re: Re: No Subject
I'm always available to kick some british ass!!!!!! --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Hey, I will go up the north with u and i got rope too is any1 else coming to kick some "british" ass? --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:i b...
Last Post: Jan 29, 2001 8:32am
by the crack whore
Yes Smiley, it is. OK???? --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Ok, Is the site any faster since the move to Eircom webspace.....??? + I want everyone to join in the Poll below... I`ll be interested in the results...
Views: 65   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 29, 2001 8:33am
by the crack whore
s
Smiley
And now, the end is near......
On behalf of everyone here at FreakFm I want to thank everyone who has tuned in to our little station. I hope we have made some difference and hope to again in the future as soon as we can... Smiley and crew
Views: 83   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 29, 2001 7:08pm
by Smiley
b
Bogman
Re: And now, the end is near......
Hey smiley thanks for the link --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:On behalf of everyone here at FreakFm I want to thank everyone who has tuned in to our little station. I hope we have made some difference and hope to again in the future as soon a...
Last Post: Jan 31, 2001 1:53pm
by Bogman
c
ché
No Subject
the dawn of the revolution is about to break...
Views: 210   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 31, 2001 3:31pm
by ché
Armageddon will kill u all. It's on it's way-I can feel it! --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:the dawn of the revolution is about to break...
Views: 132   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 1, 2001 8:09am
by the menace to so...
And now, the end is not near......!
O.K I have some serious info:Freak FM may be back soon!I know a place for a studio.I won't say where ,but Smiley:I know you & I know you will like tnis info.More soon. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:On behalf of everyone here at FreakFm I want...
Views: 200   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 2, 2001 1:00pm
by The Crack Head
cork slang
1.Grade=money (pounds) 2.Gat=beer 3.Laggan a gat=Pint of beer 4.Fannywad=bitch 5.Feak=good looking 6.dacent=cool 7.knock=money (pennys) 8.Craic=good time 9.Gert=a go of(eg.'giz a GERT of yar bike) 10.Mad Craic to be had=good time in a place
Views: 195   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 2, 2001 4:54pm
by The Culchie
1 2
Free Forum powered by Bravenet