Return to Website

THE POMERANIAN FORUM

Welcome to the Pomeranian Forum.A friendly place for all lovers of the Pomeranian breed to meet and discuss all aspects of owning[ I should say being owned by a Pomeranian].A place to share grooming, training, feeding tips etc.Have fun and enjoy your Pomeranian

THE POMERANIAN FORUM
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
r
Rose
Help: Grooming & Bathing
Hello, I'm hoping someone can give me some tips or opinions on how I'm planning to groom my puppy. I would like to give him a bath every 2 weeks using Hagen Tearless puppy shampoo and Wahl Conditioner. I normally brush him every week and now I'm finding that it'...
Views: 72   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 29, 2002 8:59pm
by Rose
biting
I have a 4 month old male pom.Sometimes he might find a piece of food on the floor and if I try to take from him he acts like he wants to bite or attack me.Is this just a phase? Thanks-Stephanie
Views: 95   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 25, 2002 5:47pm
by Stephanie Webb
No Subject
I have a 4 month old male pom.Sometimes he might find a piece of food on the floor and if I try to take from him he acts like he wants to bite or attack me.Is this just a phase? Thanks-Stephanie
Views: 70   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 25, 2002 5:45pm
by Anonymous
k
Katie
where do I keep him?
Hi, I have one more question about my 6 week old pom. I am at home all day, but am busy most of the time. I play with him as much as I can, but the rest of the time, he stays in a 4'x1.5' crate. He's the only pom we have, so there's no others to play with him. I wish...
Views: 101   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 25, 2002 5:03pm
by Katie
k
Katie
Questions about my new Pom puppy
Hi, I have just bought an adorable 6 week old Pomeranian from a good breeder. I researched Poms for about a week, and found out about all there is to know. Recently though, I seem to only stumble upon disturbing information, such as their frailness. I knew they were...
Views: 102   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 22, 2002 1:38pm
by Katie
e
eve
Where to get a pom is NSW???
Hi there, I would like to get a pomeranian early jan. as a companion. Do anyone know whom i could contact in NSW to get one?? And how much would the price be?? Please email me to inform me regarding this matter... eve05yyt@yahoo.com cheers*
Views: 61   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 22, 2002 4:10am
by eve
s
Stacey
pom weight
I just purchased my "baby" last month. I am a first time owner of a pomeranian. I asked the breeder how much his parents weighed, they said the father was 3.5 lbs and the mom was 5.5 lbs. I just took my pom to the vet and they said he weighed 4.3 lbs and would grow t...
Views: 106   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 12, 2002 3:32pm
by Stacey
help with adopted pom
Hello, I just adopted a pom from a lady who said she had him and another (not related) since they were puppies and now they are 3 years old. Pep'E La Pue, the male pom that I adopted is such a sweet little thing. However, this lady kept him outside all the time and...
Views: 60   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 11, 2002 8:52pm
by Kerensa
p
PHIL
Miniture Poms
Hi a was in a pet shop and i saw a few baby poms, the owner claimed that they were miniture poms. ive read previous post from this board claiming that there was no such thing as a miniture pom. So does mean that the puppys in the shop, were some kind of pom x breed?...
Views: 143   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 7, 2002 5:35am
by PHIL
l
Linda
Pom Personality
Is there any difference in personality/temperament between male and female poms? Which one makes a better pet? Could someone comment on the pros and cons of each? Thanks for your help.
Views: 90   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 6, 2002 10:08am
by Linda
c
Carol
Re: OUT OF CONTROL POM
Hi, My 8 month old Pom is also a biter. I talked with a trainer today and said to take the side of your hand and jam it in to the mouth. Make the biting experience not so pleasurable for him. Make the dog hate biting you and he will quit. I have not had to do it...
Views: 124   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 1, 2002 7:22pm
by Carol
Re: OUT OF CONTROL POM
ITS getting worse he just bit me today... i dont know why his biting ive neva hit him before --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:I would like to know why my 6 month old pom puppy keeps barking at everyone that comes to the door and just today it bi...
Views: 89   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 1, 2002 2:48pm
by Anonymous
Re: toy poms or normal pom?
If someone says they are selling you a toy pom or mini pom they are not reputable breeders. Poms are supposed to be between 4 pounds and 7 pounds for the breed standard, anything over or under that is a FLAW and not the way the pom is supposed to look! Please be wary...
Views: 121   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 31, 2002 3:09am
by Anonymous
1 2 3
Free Forum powered by Bravenet