Tempest Message Forum

Tempest Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hi Tempest

I must say it's been a long, long time. Does anyone remember me? I was on the same account as Gonavan and Keitaro... Well I've been seriously considering coming back to you now; I miss the fantasy and whimsy of DA and I especially miss the community of Tempest, though I'm sure my old friends are gone... Nalea, Tera, Bae, Kyrra... anyone hear from any of them recently/knows their email? I'm upset to hear that everyone thinks DA is going down... I want to get one more character through to master before it all ends. So tell me: is it worth it to reg? Would I be welcome back? And uh also how is everyone doing and how is Temuair and hi all newer people I'm sure you're awesome <3

Re: Hi Tempest

Hello person i dont know =D, you should totaly reregg cause i'll leech you cuz im such an awesome person ;P

Re: Hi Tempest

Hey I remember you. BTW I have to rereg cuz to recruit and make some councils. Lourds is due back right before thanksgiving and if I dont it like she said shes gonna kill me. So soon as I can patch Ill be back. Well hopefully DA wont go down before I get there