Tempest Message Forum

Tempest Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What's happening or has happened to DA?

Hey everybody looooooooong time no speak, i hope you're all doing well. I know alot of you may not even remember me or know me at all. heck i don't even know if i'm still a member of Tempest since i've probably been kicked due to my really long absence from DA. but with all that aside what is going on with DA?? I popped on a few times on a unreg and at varying times of the day and there is hardly anybody on anymore. I wisp members of Tempest that i knew and get nobody everytime. Is Tempest still around? Despite recent updates, is DA on the outs soon? I was thinking of taking a break from the game i play right now and come back to DA but i don't know a soul anymore and the guild i'm in or was in seems to have vanished. Anybody still around?...... well i hope to hear from somebody soon and take care.

Re: What's happening or has happened to DA?

THAYGAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Where ya been bud??
Tempest still exists but som members left/quit da/taking break and lourds, i dont even know where she is, you haven't been kicked out there's people from deoch 34 still there probably(there in the list but not really playing) regg, remember how i was like a warr 99?
I'm a glad ab12 25/11 bases now woots to me !!

Hey!! Sword good to see ya still around, sad to hear about the low numbers active right now though.I am really thinkin about coming back and see whats goin on and grats on Glad thats really good to hear, now i just have to get my Morrior butt to Glad and get things rollin' again. Hope everyone else is doin ok and i should be seein yas all soon, stay cool!

I'm unregged at the moment waiting for new internet connection but if you register tell me. I'll register too cause even though this internet is slow I can still atleast get money at UD

Hewwo. Dont know if anyone knows me. I played Angel hart like 3 years ago
I heard Dark Ages being cancelled by spring*shrugs* I dont play alot but my brothers in Tempest still whenever he reg whch is like once a year.
and he played from when he was like 15, Maxis says its not competitive and to expensive toupdate so dont pay.
My brother (Tyler) knows Lourds irl her names Rose. She went I think its in Canada the place not sure. But her sister ims with my brother and sez she is coming back soon.

Another thing I heard was that theres too many hacks to play and its all about the hack power players and if your not like an ab 1000 its not worth it. Darkages just ruined it for the casual player IMO

I doubt that da is goin out, cause there are still loyal players. plus they just released the item shop to take more of our money to keep thing running