Tempest Message Forum

Tempest Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tempest Migration

Intro
------
Ok, there is no denying it, Dark Ages is dieing. Maybe not soon, but its most likely going to happen.

What it is about
----------------
So, what Tempest Migration you ask? Its a plan me and fellow members have decided on about moving Tempest and its members to a agreed (and voted on) game. I will be making a list of games that you can send to me via Mail or PM. I will add them to a list of games and will be voted on soon. There will be a top 10, then a top 5, then a top 2, and finally the game thats going to be decided on.

What if DA suddenly dies?
-------------------------
If it dies suddenly we will keep in touch at www.GuildTempest.vze.com. I will be keeping the same messeges there and updates as well as on the board. If voting doesnt get finished on the board, it will be finished there. If you do not like the game we voted on then im sorry, what the majority of the guild wants, gets, if you dont like it then im sorry.

How voting will work
--------------------
You can send me your votes. ONLY Tempest members can vote, obviosuly. DO NOT post on the boards for there will just be a lot of clutter. You can vote for 2 different games.(No two votes for the same game) Just send me your votes and they will be counted. Again, if DA dies just contact me at the tempest website.

Conclusion
----------
I hope this works out because I dont want Tempest to die with DA like most of you probably dont want. If you have any questions send me a letter. For now you will just be sending me the games you want in the list and I will add them. I will be updating this post and the list frequently so everyone gets the message.

Seth

Re: Tempest Migration

I like it.

Ummm mark, who are you 0.o

well i dont know about you, but I dont think that with all the updates and things they do to DA thats it isnt going to die for a Very Long Time! and why do you think its dying anyway?

It been dying for years. It will be very soon

i dont think it will die. with the new updates coming out, i think many old players will return. i know that very soon i will be back ;) but for now check out www.conqueronline.com its FTP (free to play) i play in Gem world/Crystal server. ;) BabyEnd is my main if anyone feels like stopping in.