Tempest Message Forum

Tempest Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Holiday Vacation

I will be away for the Holidays and return after the New Year. I want to wish you all a blessed Christmas and Holiday Season. If you need to get me a message, just post here and I will read it. Love you all
L
ps - I was told that Jen had paid the prizes for the recruitment drive but found out this was not the case. I will take care of all of this when I return. Apologies for the delay

Re: Holiday Vacation

Lourds! I miss you so much! I hope you are doing fine...

We've been recruiting but it's not working...The members keep leaving =( We need you here with us!

We are now planning some events ( Scavenger Hunt, Fragile Peasant Football,etc...) then we will recruit again and do the events to cativate the members.

What do you think?

I hope to see you soon and I wish a Good Christmas hun. <3

Arwie~

Hi Arwie
I miss you and the guild as well. Things are really hectic here and I cant wait to get back to you all

Don't worry about members coming and going. The true ones will stay. Dark Ages has alot of transit these days. Guilds are not as they used to be. But dont worry, we are doing just fine

I love your ideas. I will support you as best as I can without being there! Hopefully we will be in full swing by the beginning of the New Year.

Love to all
Lourds
ps Arewn, email me if you need to talk privately. Thanks for the great work. Looks like youve got seniority right now :)

Can i be the fragile football? =P