Tempest Message Forum

Tempest Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
With Gratitude

Hello fellow Guildies :) I just wanted to take the time out of my busy day at work today to tell you how much I appreciate everyone. I recently became insight 98 (thanks to Silvergrl) and I got so much help with labor and gems from everyone so that I could make my 97 armor. Well, it was a success of course because of everyone that helped me. I will never take anyone in Tempest for granted and of course, I will always be there to help. It is a great thing to be involved with such an awesome guild. And just a side note to all those members who have been cradhed and called bad names and pretty much bothered to death with Tempest haters, I say ignore them all because they are jealous. They just wish they rolled like us

Re: With Gratitude

I gotta see if Silvergrl will leech me again. But i dont wanna ask her too much or she think im using her or something...... HI CHANT!

Re: With Gratitude

Gratz Chant! Knew you cud do it girl!
HEy 99 percent of DA knows what a great guild Tempest is. Theres 1 or 2 haters. The losers and freaks we kicked out cuz they werent good enough for us. Actually they arent good enough for anyone. thats why people HATE these freaks. So dont go around thinking there are Tempest Haters yo. Thank god we got rid of these **** bags when we found about what they were. The losers of the earth. These freaks are written up in my column called Freaks of DA. Check it out AND STAY OFF THE LIST!