Tempest Message Forum

Tempest Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
All my love

I don't know how many of you remember me, but I left Darkages a bit ago for personal reasons. I came back and visited once or twice, but, I really didn't have the time to stay for very long, and I saw that most of the familiar faces I had grown to know and love had disappeared from Temuair not long after I had. Tempest was my family in Darkages, and I miss everyone a great deal. However, I didn't get to Baeleigh in time, and the purge got her. It was sad to see two years of work disappear forever, but life goes on.

I just wanted to stop by and say hello to everyone, as I have a hard time finding anyone in-game to chat with. I wish you all the best and hope everything is well with Tempest (though I am sure it is). The new website looks lovely.

If anyone plays WoW and wants to say hi, I play as Haelynn (a level 60 human warlock) on Argent Dawn.

~Baeleigh

Re: All my love

Hi Bae!
I hope you come back to read this message. We all miss you lots! There are still alot of old faces in Tempest but we have also been revitalized with many new and awesome members. The spirit of Tempest is the same and we are a very happy bunch. It would be so nice if you decided to come back to DA. We would all help you get on your feet. Think about it!

Re: All my love

by awesome members she means me lol