Le Niche Message Forum

Welcome to my forum. Feel free to post a message.

Le Niche Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hello Roger

Hello Roger:

I've been following your posts, and you make some interesting points. I have to point out that I noticed that you are posting mainly form posts, and not answering those who speak to you-two way- conversationally.

I want to mention that I will eventually start to delete posts that are repeatedly made of the same thing.

You are most welcome to post in my forums, but I wish to encourage two way conversation.

I agree more with Gary 'The Crusader'-Hello Gary-than I do with your ideas concerning Christianity. Some of what you are posting doesn't hold up to my understanding of scripture, and I believe you are relying on too much foreign material, and of different interpretations, in your evolved belief system.

To make assertions, you have to ready to discuss them and back them up. To not wish to do that only signals that there is a problem in what you are believing, and that you are not open to thinking that challenges your mindset-that you wish to maintain a mindset that very much might be, and I believe to be, an incorrect one.

I am pleased that you are on the way to recovery as far as your difficulties. Recovering from having a nervous breakdown can be a difficult one. I will keep you in my prayers.

I welcome you to the forum, but please refrain from repeatedly posting the same items.

Many Blessings,
Assuredly in faith,
Parson Marguerite Earhart

Re: Hello (Roger) Rodger

Hello Rodger:

I wanted to apologize for misspelling your name in my earlier post. I couldn't edit my post to correct the oversight-I noticed the error after it posted to the board. (Sometimes I don't see any better even with my glasses on!)

Many Blessings,
Assuredly in faith,
Parson Marguerite Earhart.