Return to Website

BEST DAMN SPORTS SHOW PERIOD!

What did you think of the televised show on March 22, 2007, on Fox Sports Net's "Best Damn Sports Show Period!" ? Comments on the three world title bouts? Your comments will be automatically posted.

BEST DAMN SPORTS SHOW PERIOD!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Female boxing show on Best ****ed Sports Show

I watched the entire show and I think it was a very successful showing from all the females. All 3 fights were very entertaining. I hope other networks will see this and see that female boxing is something that should be looked at very seriously. Holly Holms should be the face of female boxing in my mind. She showed that she is not just a pretty face. She's a tough girl. Ann Marie Saccurato gave a very good effort, she put constant pressure on and tried her best. Lisa Brown showed very good technique and you can see she has worked on her game. Jackie Chavez fought in the early rounds like she was hesitant about throwing punches. She showed heart. Kelsey Jefferies showed the warrior that she is and that to me was the best fight of the night. Rhonda Luna stepped up and performed very well. It was a very close fight. No home town decisions. I would love to see another show like this. So my hats off to all the females who participated.