Return to Website

Rules of Golf Discussion Forum

Feel free to post your rules questions and veiwpoints, for others to read and answer. Click on "Post" to start a new thread, click on the subject to read posts. Feel free to join in on any subject.

Rules of Golf Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Update on New Forum

We will have to continue with this one for a few days, or maybe a little more. I have found another good forum but with adverts on the top & bottom of the page, ( no great problem as long as that's all there is!)
I personally think that the "freeforums.com" was a pretty good option, if they can deliver.
Any thoughts greatfully recievec.
BTW, what's going on at the LS at the moment? All I am getting is " internal server problems". Is there something amiss in the IT world?
Don

Where do you play golf Pennard

Re: Update on New Forum

Don

Try the freeforums again. 100%. Perhaps we were just unlucky.

They seem to be fixing things at LS. A lot of the posts that had 'internal server error' have been deleted. At least that's what it looked like to me.

DC

Don,

I also think you should at least try once more.
Thanks for the update. Ron.

DC, I think I will go along with that! Seems I have to wait until Wed to get loged on again.
I have a feeling they will be doing their best to get things right this time!
All in all it would seem that "freeforums.com" will suit the bill.
Don
PS thanks for your support.

Ron, your feed back is much apreciated! Seems we have a consensus!
Don

Don
I think it is worth persevering with freeforums. It looked clean and tidy.
I'm sure we'll all wait. There's no panic.

Hi Don,
Just to say quickly, all your efforts are very much appreciated, we all enjoy this forum, it is a great facility and an enjoyable outlet, AND it seems to be growing. We would all support whatever you put in place.
All power, cheers,
Michael.

PS Guinness is good for energy ... apparently.

I'll just go and try a few pints of London Pride and see if my stress levels will drop
Don

I would be greatfull if any of you can give the new forum a test, before we switch over again!
http://golfrules.freeforums.org/
Don

I have made the Switch

Anyone accessing the forum from my main page will now be directed to the new forum. There is a link there back to the old one (this one).
Please finish off any on-going discussions on this forum, but please open any new topics on the new one.
Thanks to all for your patience!
Don